Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Daily Diet: ( On Saturday)


My diet has not been normal this past week. I don't know now why but maybe because i was sick but i can tell you what i did ate. Well on Saturday i did not eat breakfast well that's because i normally don't eat breakfast. But i did eat lunch and let me tell u it was great, and i enjoy it. i ate rice with a little bit of fish it was good in so many ways it was tender, well done, and the fish was spicy i loved it. In between lunch and dinner i ate chips and an orange that keeps me from getting hungry before dinner. A couple of hours later that's when i eat dinner, for dinner i had baked chicken with salad and bread the chicken was so good, it was spicy hot and the bread was fresh out the oven with of hint of garlic the salad was also good and healthy and to finish my wonderful dinner i drank a glass of cold sprite. That was one great dinner!!!

5 comments: