Monday, February 1, 2010

My Passoin for Fashion



Fashion has always been a big part of my life, from fashion shows to photo shoots name it i have done it all. My passion for fashoin growns bigger and bigger each day. Fashion has always been my first love, but i didn't discover it intill my freshmen year in high school. My first day of freshmen year, walking down the hall everybody laughting, hugging and looking glamorous. I never really put any work in to dressing up. But the second day changed the way i thought about fashion for ever. which maded me take a big step out of my confect zone. I went to school that day with high heels, skinny jeans and a purple top.Walking down the hall my heels going click clack an a lady stoped me and said,"you are so beautiful and unique, have you ever thought about being a model?" In fact you should join the school's fashion club. Thats the day i discover my passion for fashion.

1 comment:

  1. Fashion is the best.
    you should always look good and feel confident about yourselr.
    Like your story.

    ReplyDelete